Date(s) - 21 Aug 2012 until 21 Aug 2012
6:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Arizona Biltmore Resort
11 years of honoring the unsung heroes of the Valley’s health care community!
Please join the Phoenix Business Journal and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, along with Abrazo Health Care, Bank of Arizona, Rural/Metro and Delta Dental as we honor the finalists and announce the winners of the 2012 Health Care Heroes awards at a celebratory breakfast and health expo on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort.
The Health Expo will be an interactive area where companies are able to market their business while guests learn, share and network with each other before and after the awards program.
The event will open for registration at 6 a.m. until doors open to the breakfast at 7 a.m. The Health Expo will resume after the awards breakfast until 10:30 a.m.
In order to maintain the theme and celebration of the Health Care Heroes program, the Health Expo is reserved for businesses within the health and wellness industry.
Announcing the 2012 Finalists!
- Judy Darrh, Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Arizona Institute for Breast Health
- Mary Robson, Magellan Health Services of Arizona
- Dr. Earl Weisbrod, DDS, CASS Dental Clinic
- Sydney Vail, MD, FACS, Maricopa Medical Center
- Brian Kotsur, Mesa Fire Department
- John Tobin, Mesa Fire Department
*Health Care Education
- Debbie Polisky, Words & Health
- Denise McGinley, RN, MSNAd, St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Lauri Speirs, Banner Health
*Health Care Volunteer
- Randy Chenoweth, Abrazo Health Care
- James Foltz, Esperanca
- Jean Reynolds, Therapy Paws
- Georgia Hall, University of Arizona
- Jeff Jorde, Southwest Behavioral Health Services
- Tom Minas
- Sister Adele O’Sullivan, C.S.J., M.D, Circle the City
- John W. DenBoer, Maricopa Medical Center
- Marcia K. Horn, International Cancer Advocacy Network (ICAN)
- Bob Meyer, Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Jean Baruch, Beads of Courage Inc.
- Carolyn Lounsbury RN, Phoenix VA Health Care Systems
- James Prohaska, Mountain Vista Medical Center
- Dennis Crandall, Sonoran Spine Center
- Crista Johnson-Agbakwu, Refugee Women’s Health Clinic
- John Nigro, Phoenix Children’s Hospital
*Researcher | Innovator
- P. David Adelson, Barrow Neurological Institute of Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Robert Kuske, Arizona Breast Cancer Specialists
- Julio Rodriguez, Arizona Heart Institute
Reserve your seats today for the 2012 awards breakfast.
Individual seats are $80, Corporate tables of 10 are available for $900 and include: two (2) NEW 1-year subscriptions to the Phoenix Business Journal, priority seating, and corporate name recognition at event and in the thank you ad to run following the event.
Registration begins at 7:00 a.m. Breakfast and the awards program will begin at 7:30 and conclude at 10:00 a.m.
**Registration will close at end of day on August 11th or when the event is sold out, whichever comes first.**
For more info, contact Jolinda (Jo) Pullen at 602-308-6531 or email@example.com
- Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 7:00am-10:00am
- Arizona Biltmore Resort
- 2400 E. MissouriPhoenix, AZ 85016