Date(s) - 15 Apr 2014
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
WEEKLY BROWN BAG LUNCH SERIES
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
12:00 – 1:30 PM EST/ 9:00 – 10:30 AM PAC
Please join us on April 15th for the second installment of our series on Alternative Payment Models’ impact on patients and providers. These new models launched by the CMS Innovation Center are leading to significant changes in how healthcare is delivered and our discussion will focus on the impact to patient care, as well as factors that policymakers should keep in mind when considering these new payment models. Led by Fauzea Hussain and Nisha Jain of Avalere Health (bios attached), the session will give you a practical overview of statutory authorities, how CMS is implementing them, and key issues for patients and providers. Bring your lunch and PhRMA will provide dessert and beverages.
For participating by webinar:
- Web access: log on for web access to view the PowerPoint presentations;
- Audio access: call into our conference service to access the audio component of this program.
- About 10 minutes before our start time, please type www.readyshow.com into your browser.
- In the box “Join Conference” enter participant code: 22194453
- Enter Your Name, Company, Email Address
- Click Start
- Note – You may be asked to download a pluggin.
- Participant Dial-in Number:
- US Toll Free 1-800-875-3456
- Verbal Passcode VC63163
Please Save the Date for Future Brown Bag Lunches:
- Tuesday, April 22nd – Quality Measures: Why Are They Critical in Alternative Payment Models and Where do They Come From?
- Wednesday April 30th – Alternative Payment Models in Oncology: Emerging Models and Potential Implications
RSVP to Angela Warner at email@example.com