A Forum For Everyone
You Know You Want To Be There!
Education is a top priority for the future of our state, our communities, and our children. There is great concern about our students being ready for college and careers.
On February 11, 2014 GAZeL, the Greater Arizona eLearning Association, will host this Forum on Education Reform In Arizona. You know you want to be there to learn about the Big Changes In The Works to prepare our students for college and careers.
The forum is for everyone! Parents, business and community representatives, teachers and education administrators, legislators and government officials — register today to participate in this important dialog on K-12 initiatives in Arizona.
The agenda includes presentations on education reform, questions and audience participation, a reception, exhibits, and great networking. Join us in Tempe Arizona, or online.
Click that Big Register Now Button to get signed up for this Forum. You will hear about the Arizona Ready P-20 Workforce Education Plan, new teacher evaluation systems, implementation of Arizona’s College and Career Ready (Common Core) Standards and assessments, the new statewide data system under development, broadband deployment to schools, and more. We will also be exploring the status and role of technology and eLearning in Arizona’s education reform initiatives.
Plan to stay for the reception following the program to visit with exhibitors and participate in this great networking opportunity.
An Outstanding Line-up of Presenters
Our panel of business, government and education leaders include:
▪ Rebecca Gau, Director, Governor’s Office Of Education Innovation
▪ Mark Masterson, Chief Information Officer, Arizona Department of Education
▪ Andrew Morrill, President, Arizona Education Association
▪ Monica Guinta, Arizona Account Executive, Edgenuity;
▪ Cathleen Barton, Education Manager, Southwest Region for Intel
▪ Dr. Roger Freeman, President, Arizona School Administrators, and Superintendent of the Littleton Elementary School District