Date(s) - 15 Nov 2012
7:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Sheraton Phoenix- Downtown
Join the Phoenix Business Joournal and a panel of experts as we explore Health Care Reform—post election, Innovations in Technology and Research Advancements in health care. Don’t miss the Health Fair happening before and after the panel discussion!
- When: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 7:00am-9:30am
- Where: Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
340 North 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Suggested Dress: Business Attire
Don’t miss the Health Fair happening before and after the panel discussion! Interested in showcasing your business offerings to more than 400 attendees in the Health Care Industry? Table-top booths are available for purchase.
This will mark The Phoenix Business Journal’s fourth consecutive year of hosting the Health Care of the Future breakfast panel and program.
The event has grown to draw attendees from industries relating to health care, banking/finance, technology, economic development and real estate.
- John Balitis Jr., Director, Fennemore Craig PC
- David Dexter, President & CEO, Sonora Quest Laboratories
- Jeri Jones, CEO, UnitedHealthcare of Arizona
- Chuck Lehn, CEO, Banner Health Network
- Dr. John Spallino, Physician, Laser Spine Institute
November 15, 2012
Health Fair: 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Breakfast Program: 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Health Fair: 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
Space is limited! Register today!!
To contact Phoenix Business Journal, please call 602-308-6531 8am-5pm Monday-Friday or email email@example.com