Date(s) - 20 Apr 2012
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
San Marcos Resort
Many AZBio Members Learned “What the Media Wants” in our sessions in March with Jodie Heisner.
Here’s your opportunity to get the media training you need once you land that BIG Opportunity.
April 20th, 2012
9am – 1pm
AZBio Members can save $50 off the $350 registration fee with discount code: PRCODE
The Media 101 Workshop is a fully interactive training session for business owners, spokespeople, nonprofits, associations and professionals in the public eye. This workshop is a must for anyone making or planning to make media appearances. Participants will learn everything from what to say, how to say it, to what to wear and where to look.
The half day workshop will teach you how to:
- Prepare for all types of media interviews
- Create messages the media and audience will respond to
- Speak in soundbites (that don’t end up on the editing room floor)
- Work in your message (when the right questions aren’t being asked)
- Dress/Do Make-up for Media Interviews
- Each participant will be interviewed on camera and critiqued.
- Participants will receive our Media 101 Booklet and exercises for continued improvement.
Bottomline Media Coaching Seminars are interactive and will leave you with knowledge you can turn into action.
“Thank you for the media workshop. It was well worth my time & money.” – Mike Hayes, Owner Momentum Specialized Staffing
“Jodie is an excellent media coach. I have been doing media presentations for many years without formal training. She refined my skills and gave me the tools to assist me in making my latest speech, presentations and interviews their finest.” – Lauri Leadley, Owner Valley Sleep Center
“I can breathe a sigh of relief when I know she has worked with a guest prior to them appearing on the show. Her clients are always prepared, well spoken with clear messaging. I highly recommend her for media coaching and training.” –Denise Naughton, Producer Sonoran Living Live KNXV
** Because sessions are interactive space is limited to 15 participants.