Date(s) - 12 Mar 2013 until 13 Mar 2013
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Hilton El Conquistador
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 – Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Who should attend
- Thought leaders who look forward to sharing new ideas and new scientific achievements that move medical practice forward
- Pathologists who strive to keep their practices on the leading edge of technology and learn the latest in diagnostic and treatment therapies
- Oncologists and Pathologists interested in the newest proposed therapies and the latest diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive medical findings
- Research and Academic Scientists interested in scientific partnerships who are leading the efforts in scientific discovery and are ready to share and discuss new findings and evolving theories
- Scientific colleagues eager to use the information presented in general sessions
- Strategic and scientific senior management from the healthcare industry
The 2013 Symposium will focus on the latest advancements in personalized healthcare, including but not limited to:
- New Technologies that Enhance Patient Diagnosis
- Understanding Mechanisms of Resistance
- The Pathology of DNA Repair
- Disease State Updates: Colon, Breast, Lung, Prostate, Cervical and Ovarian Cancers
- Disease State Focus: Melanoma
- FDA Perspective on Companion Diagnostics
The 2013 Tucson Symposium early bird registration fee is $650 per person and includes all conference fees and materials; general sessions and poster presentation sessions; transportation from/to the Tucson International Airport and the Hilton El Conquistador; breakfasts (2), lunches (2), refreshment breaks, transportation to/from dinners at Ventana Medical Systems, Inc. (Ventana) and the Pima Air and Space Museum.
Early bird registration ends January 15, 2013 after which the registration fee will increase to $750.
The registration fee for local Tucson participants, including Ventana participants, is $500 per person and does not include transportation.
Registration is available online only. Fees may be paid by credit card or by cost center and are nonrefundable. Please click the Register Now button at the top of this page and choose the appropriate registration category.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 25, 2013.