Date(s) - 9 Feb 2013 until 12 Feb 2013
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Phoenix Convention Center
Clinical Nutrition Week 2013
Feb 09, 2013 4:00pm – Feb 12, 2013 05:30pm
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Event Type: Conference
Category: Annual Meeting
Increase your Knowledge and Advance Your Patient Care
Clinical Nutrition Week 2013 (CNW13) is the premier conference on clinical nutrition and metabolism! Gain vast insight into evidence-based research and practical applications that will impact how you care for your patients every day.
Tailored specifically for those involved in clinical nutrition, this conference offers
- 45 highly-focused, interactive sessions and workshops
- Six pre-conference immersion courses
- 200+ globally recognized, interdisciplinary faculty who translate the latest research into clinical practice
- 100 vendors showcasing the newest products and services
- Personal access to speakers, researchers and specialists who can discuss your challenges
- An excellent opportunity to earn valuable CE credits
Build New Relationships
CNW13 offers an excellent opportunity to build relationships with 2,000 multi-disciplinary healthcare professionals from all over the world! You’ll make connections with physicians, dietitians, nurses, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, educators and researchers and others!
- 53% of attendees are A.S.P.E.N. members
- 46% of attendees are international. The top five countries include Brazil, Canada, Japan, Mexico and Spain.*
An Exciting, Interactive, New Exhibit Hall!
We’re planning an amazing Exhibit Hall experience! Don’t miss this excellent new feature of CNW13.