Date(s) - 5 Nov 2013 until 5 Nov 2013
5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
GateWay Community College
TiE Arizona chose 15 local entrepreneurs to give 2-minute presentations at its annual Rapid Fire Pitch event.One winner will receive a $5,000 cash prize and an opportunity to pitch at the 2014 TiE AZ Venture Capital event. A second winner will be given a chance to become part of the inaugural class of TiE Silicon Valley’s Launchpad Accelerator.The event will be held Nov. 5 from 5:30 to 9 p.m. at GateWay Community College, 108 N. 40th St., Phoenix.
- Arbsource has patented its Arbcell biotechnology to generate electricity.
- AudioEye Inc. has patented Internet content publication and distribution software.
- Dental Cloud 9 has designed a dental software integration platform.
- Ignite International Corp.’s online solution uses science to match talent to career opportunities.
- Intrakr has a Web-based inventory management system for small businesses.
- Late Living LLC is an online search tool for senior housing.
- Learning Ovations Inc. has a cloud-based technology platform and professional development regime for education.
- Picmonic offers a multimedia online learning system for students to improve their memory and knowledge.
- Pollen-Tech has a system to pollinate crops using electrostatic spray technology and a specialized pollen slurry.
- Rarus Innovations LLC is an education technology venture aimed at delivering e-learning.
- SiO2 Nanotech is commercializing an anti-fogging solution and process.
- Splicity offers a mobile video application that connects brands to their fans.
- StatPhone streamlines critical patient transfers between critical care hospitals.
- SynerZ Medical Inc. developed an outpatient, endoscopically delivered device that mimics gastric bypass surgery.
- WorldbyMe.com is an online consolidation portal for education.
The entrepreneurs will pitch to a panel of leaders in the early-stage financial community, including Liz Evans, a management consultant with Stone Soup Capital Inc.; Rick Gibson, managing director of HotVentures; and Steve Larsen, chairman of Thunderbird Angel Network.
The event is sponsored by Hool Law Group and Arizona Commerce Authority.
To register, click here.