Date(s) - 6 Nov 2013 until 6 Nov 2013
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Advancing Research to Fight Pancreatic Cancer
We invite you to call in for a special report on our progress in the fight against pancreatic cancer.
Wednesday, November 6;
noon – 1 PM AZ Time
11 a.m. – noon Pacific Time
We can’t wait to share our progress with you!
- Find out how the pancreatic cancer research field is growing, plus hear from Dr. Anirban Maitra, the Chair of our Scientific Advisory Board, about the state of the field.
- Curious how we select the scientists we fund? Learn about our funding strategy and process.
- Get the insider’s view on our two new $1 million Research Acceleration Network (RAN) Grants, and learn how they were designed to accelerate progress and improve patient outcomes.
- Gain a broader understanding of how all our programs support and advance research and move us closer to achieving our goal to double pancreatic cancer survival by 2020.
- Julie Fleshman, JD, MBA, President and CEO, Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Lynn Matrisian, PhD, MBA, Vice President, Scientific & Medical Affairs, Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Anirban Maitra, MBBS, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Chair, Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Scientific Advisory Board, 2004 Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Career Development Award recipient